Frequently Asked Questions
1) When is it time to consider moving into a “skilled nursing facility”?
When evaluating a senior it’s important to look at the ADL list because it will touch on points when nursing homecare could be required:
- Cannot use telephone
- Unable to shop without assistance or even shop at all
- Needs meals prepared and served or cannot maintain an adequate diet
- Cannot participate in housekeeping activities
- Needs laundry done by others
- Needs travel assistance or does not travel at all
- Isn’t capable of dispensing own medication
- Incapable of handling money or making day-to-day purchases In short, each resident is different and requires separate care levels.
Does your loved one need additional care? Contact our social director today
2) May we bring food into the facility?
Yes, food may be brought in from outside of the facility for your loved ones. We would ask that any opened food be kept in a sealed storage container. Small “dorm room” size refrigerators are allowed in the resident rooms. Family members are in charge of making sure the unit is in proper functioning.
3) What are the visiting hours?
Cherokee County Nursing and Rehab does not have set visiting hours. We view this facility as the “home” of each resident. We would ask that if visiting on evening and weekends that noise levels be kept at an appropriate level as they would be in your own home.
4) Can residents leave with their families? Can residents stay overnight with their families?
Yes, most residents are free to come and go with their family members. We do ask that you sign your loved one in and out at the nurse’s station. Also, please make sure and give the facility as much advanced notice as possible so we may better support in any travel. Additionally, no resident that is currently receiving Medicare Part A benefits is allowed to be out of the building overnight due to government regulation.
Families in Canada buy more medicines per person than any other area. The variety of remedies provided by online pharmacies is distinctly a contributing aspect to formula drug abuse epidemic. There are many of reputable online pharmacies that will offer legitimate discounts. Unconditionally, the register is quite large. What about hepatitis c symptoms and symptoms of hepatitis c? Peradventure you read about what are the symptoms of hepatitis c Other point we have to is hepatitis c symptoms in men. Many maybe say the efficiency of Sovaldi is well documented. Because some of problems are medical emergencies, it’s big to know the symptoms. There are risks possible with any type of generic. Usually web-site which is ready to sell ED medicines like Sovaldi without a formula isn’t safe. When you get from an unknown pharmacy, you run the risk of getting false medicines.